United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a family get together last weekend. All the other halfs lot are reds. None are match goers but a couple go a couple of times a season. As usual at these things, talk soon got to the upcoming season.
Being the only blue there it was like Rorkes Drift at some points. They were gladly willing to talk about our game against Real and the result. I circled the wagons, agreed that yes, we've performed better but that half that team won't be starting next week but this seemed to go over their heads.
After a few sherries (I was driving so sober) they all believed that their beloved Reds were capable of a title challenge, CL qualification was inevitable and at least one of the domestic cups was theirs this season.
I knew they had PSG coming up this week (most of them didn't) so challenged the 5 mouthiest ones to a little bet. Not only did I reckon PSG would win, I reckoned they'd do it by a couple of goals this week.
5 bets (2 x £100 & 3x £50) placed, £350 winging its way to my smug blue face this weekend at another christening. This time I'm not driving!

They can spin their new signings into making the rags into title contenders as much as they like. The cold hard facts are that their best player De Gea wants out, is he going to be pulling them out of the shit like last season when they won't negotiate a transfer with Madrid and prefer to let him go on a free to flog him one last time this coming season?

Then their most talented out field player Tia Maria goes awol. The silence is deafening over this situation, could you imagine what the raggy media would be like if Sergio hadn't rocked up for training on Monday morning and Pellegrini was giving answers in press conferences saying 'He was not sure where Sergio is'.

Sky sports talk sports and all the shitty papers would be in full on wank fest to satisfy their raggy subscribers. United have let talent like Di Maria, de Gea and van Persie slip away from the club and replaced them with bang average and a talented crocked German happy to have one last pay day in manchester.

Let them believe they are contenders, but when the cold light of day hits them in January when the likes of west brom are doing their annual points grab at old Trafford, the denial will soon turn to realisation that they are on the slide.

Top players don't want to join Manchester United and the talented ones they have there want to leave Manchester United.

Read that back a few times lurking rags or please copy and paste it on rag cafe. You may have an epiphany moment.

They can spin their new signings into making the rags into title contenders as much as they like. The cold hard facts are that their best player De Gea wants out, is he going to be pulling them out of the shit like last season when they won't negotiate a transfer with Madrid and prefer to let him go on a free to flog him one last time this coming season?

Then their most talented out field player Tia Maria goes awol. The silence is deafening over this situation, could you imagine what the raggy media would be like if Sergio hadn't rocked up for training on Monday morning and Pellegrini was giving answers in press conferences saying 'He was not sure where Sergio is'.

Sky sports talk sports and all the shitty papers would be in full on wank fest to satisfy their raggy subscribers. United have let talent like Di Maria, de Gea and van Persie slip away from the club and replaced them with bang average and a talented crocked German happy to have one last pay day in manchester.

Let them believe they are contenders, but when the cold light of day hits them in January when the likes of west brom are doing their annual points grab at old Trafford, the denial will soon turn to realisation that they are on the slide.

Top players don't want to join Manchester United and the talented ones they have there want to leave Manchester United.

Read that back a few times lurking rags or please copy and paste it on rag cafe. You may have an epiphany moment.
Love it, bang on the money, as they say.

This. They don't even know where Di Maria. What a shambles of a club ! lol no control. It is hugely embarrassing, top players ain't wanting to go to that club.

Turtle seemed resigned to losing De Gea going by his comments this morning..

This. They don't even know where Di Maria. What a shambles of a club ! lol no control. It is hugely embarrassing, top players ain't wanting to go to that club.

I am quite relieved Tia Maria is off I think he could have come good for them this season. Doesn't look like much pace in that front line for me, any team that is disciplined and sits deep against them should pick them off all game.

It says it all when even Ashley Young is staling over a contract. They are fucking doomed I will be mortified when LVG retires they might by chance get someone who knows what he's doing in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.