United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite relieved Tia Maria is off I think he could have come good for them this season. Doesn't look like much pace in that front line for me, any team that is disciplined and sits deep against them should pick them off all game.

It says it all when even Ashley Young is staling over a contract. They are fucking doomed I will be mortified when LVG retires they might by chance get someone who knows what he's doing in charge.
I like to think that Turtle knows what he's doing, its just that he's having to do it with a bag o' shite..

They can spin their new signings into making the rags into title contenders as much as they like. The cold hard facts are that their best player De Gea wants out, is he going to be pulling them out of the shit like last season when they won't negotiate a transfer with Madrid and prefer to let him go on a free to flog him one last time this coming season?

Then their most talented out field player Tia Maria goes awol. The silence is deafening over this situation, could you imagine what the raggy media would be like if Sergio hadn't rocked up for training on Monday morning and Pellegrini was giving answers in press conferences saying 'He was not sure where Sergio is'.

Sky sports talk sports and all the shitty papers would be in full on wank fest to satisfy their raggy subscribers. United have let talent like Di Maria, de Gea and van Persie slip away from the club and replaced them with bang average and a talented crocked German happy to have one last pay day in manchester.

Let them believe they are contenders, but when the cold light of day hits them in January when the likes of west brom are doing their annual points grab at old Trafford, the denial will soon turn to realisation that they are on the slide.

Top players don't want to join Manchester United and the talented ones they have there want to leave Manchester United.

Read that back a few times lurking rags or please copy and paste it on rag cafe. You may have an epiphany moment.
Bang on.

People seem to forget that as a club manager TT was on the decline, Spuds were linked with him FFS. Then you can also imagine the lack of realisation that The rags were a spent force outside of the UK by him & his advisors with TT thinking that he'd come to manage them & have any player in the world begging to sign for them, on the back of trying to bore the Netherlands through the World Cup with option a) b) and c) being give it to Robben - suddenly he's a reinvented genius

reality bites they don't offer ANY of the following - the best squad - the best facilities - the best youth set up - the best salaries - the best bids for players

They are Liverpool circa 1994 in decline & in denial, yes they'll win the odd cup now & again but dominance is gone & with it the illusory magic of their brand will diminish & fade. Read it & weep rags, sell your shite South Korean potato chip deals & Indonesian tyre sponsorships for as long as you still can

Last edited:
Lol i had a look on the man utd forum,not redcafe the other one, and one rag said that di maria wants to go because the premier league is too hard for him. No mr rag,keep being a sheep and believing what sly sports say to you. It's not because it's hard,average players like austin look class in the premier league. It's because di maria never wanted to go to your club in the first place. You're not going to try your hardest when you have no motivation and don't want to be at your club.

Remember when they thought that van fraud was a genious after he put tim krul in goal for the penalty shootout? Good times. Looking forward to seeing fellaini playing as a winger at some point this season and mata in goal by the philosophical one.

Bang on.

People seem to forget that as a club manager TT was on the decline, Spuds were linked with him FFS. Then you can also imagine the lack of realisation that The rags were a spent force outside of the UK by him & his advisors with TT thinking that he'd come to manage them & have any player in the world begging to sign for them, on the back of thing to bore the Netherlands through the World Cup with option a) b) and c) bring give it to Robben he is suddenly he's a reinvented genius

reality bites they don't offer ANY of the following - the best squad - the best facilities - the best youth set up - the best salaries - the best bids for players

They are Liverpool circa 1994 in decline & in denial, yes they'll win the odd cup now & again but dominance is gone & with it the illusory magic of their brand will diminish & fade. Read it & weep rags, sell your shite South Korean potato chip deals & Indonesian tyre sponsorships for as long as you still can

I don't want to get all mystic meg but I can see an arsenal situation happening where they go a substantial length of time without a major trophy.

We should never stoop to their snake level antics but if it does a nice banner would do nicely to remind them that karma is a woman.

The Di-Maria saga could turn out awful for them. If PSG fall through what next… They also need to bite the bullet with DDG, they might as well take the cash and start the rebuilding.

One thing we have achieved, slowly, over the last couple of years is an ever more professional squad. We had issues with Robinho, Tevez Balotelli etc and I think some lessons have been learnt. Fans will always clamour for signings but we do our business very carefully and keep the squad very competitive all round to avoid these sorts of shenanigans – long may it continue.

I wouldn't trust anything LVG has said in the press conference about reasons for his absence.

I'd like to see him sold because Di Maria is a fantastic player. Technically Utd's best player by some distance now that RVP has gone.

The only problem is that if Di Maria goes they will surely bring in another forward. LVG must really rate Depay and Wilson. I really can't see Utd making the top 4 this season with that forward line however good LVG thinks they are. I don't think Rooney, based on his play last season can get 25 goals plus this season. Some of his performances at the end of the season for England were so bad I felt bad for him. Rooney is not carrying his age well, and in the penalty box you gt less time ad space than elsewhere. When your speed and agility begins to go, the very last place you want to play is in the penalty box, that's why you always see quality players dropping deep as they get older. It was music to my ear when I heard LVG wanted to play Rooney up front next season. Big mistake.

One of LVG or Rodgers will be out of a job by the end of the season. I was thinking it would be Rodgers, but based on the transfer mkt so far I would have to say Utd are in big trouble. They need a really big flair signing to light up their forward play - and they've still got those 2 jokers at centre-half.

First Moyes and now LVG. Has £300m plus ever been spent so badly? Unbelievable that a team that was Champions when Ferguson left should be where they are now having spent such an extraordinary amount. Man in the street could do a better job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.