United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just landed after a year travelling and the first face I see is this **** at the baggage carousel

JO7DaD.jpg
Why did you get your cock and balls out for him? ;-)

Sky sports running an article on 25 years of United shirts. You don't see this when the likes of us or Chelsea bring a shirt out. Suppose buying the shirt is the only way the brain washed southerners and Irish folk can feel close to a team they never go watch by purchasing the shirt and giving it the big un to the local reading fans down the boozer.

Sky sports running an article on 25 years of United shirts. You don't see this when the likes of us or Chelsea bring a shirt out. Suppose buying the shirt is the only way the brain washed southerners and Irish folk can feel close to a team they never go watch by purchasing the shirt and giving it the big un to the local reading fans down the boozer.
Not many Reading fans over here bud!

The player who's their record transfer fee has gone missing and barely anything is said.

Imagine that was us...

I know. Player awol, player refused entry to catch a plane over visa issues, turned down/snubbed time and time again. It would be breaking news for about a month if it was us with every media outlet laying into us

Didn't even know they lost to PSG. No mention of the result on BBC site, no headlines, no story until you click on Luiz wants Maria at PSG and a mention there

I don't want to get all mystic meg but I can see an arsenal situation happening where they go a substantial length of time without a major trophy.

We should never stoop to their snake level antics but if it does a nice banner would do nicely to remind them that karma is a woman.

No.

Never in a million years!

Didn't even know they lost to PSG. No mention of the result on BBC site, no headlines, no story until you click on Luiz wants Maria at PSG and a mention there

Yes Exactly what I've noticed... I've been made aware of every other win they've had pre-season with constant reports on TV, Radio and Interweb despite me not actively looking for the result or giving a toss how they did and yet the only the reference I've seen all day regarding them losing to PSG is on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.