United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiMaria72c5.jpg

Where's Di Maria? ;)

Nice to see the impartial BBC running a random in depth article on United's pre-season tour. I'm sure similar articles on other clubs will be coming up any minute now...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33717051

The bbc have always been up utds arse. Utd have treated them with distain, ferguson refusing to do interviews for motd etc, but instead of having a backbone and refusing to show utd games they went the other way and showed what seems every utd fa cup game live. This summer thier obvious bias has increased. Our transfers have had 1 or 2 paragraphs only, they constantly qoute the wrong fee for Sterling, but the PR they give Utd puts Tony Blairs PR to shame. Even the report on thier usa tour mentions 6 other teams have toured usa and lists the teams but no mention of us. Its so obvious its almost funny.

The bbc have always been up utds arse. Utd have treated them with distain, ferguson refusing to do interviews for motd etc, but instead of having a backbone and refusing to show utd games they went the other way and showed what seems every utd fa cup game live. This summer thier obvious bias has increased. Our transfers have had 1 or 2 paragraphs only, they constantly qoute the wrong fee for Sterling, but the PR they give Utd puts Tony Blairs PR to shame. Even the report on thier usa tour mentions 6 other teams have toured usa and lists the teams but no mention of us. Its so obvious its almost funny.
The coverage hasn't been that good, they completely missed the PSG match :)

De Gea close to signing for Real Madrid for 25 million. Finally it's over. Meanwhile ,the bitter sky sports biased rags seem to think that De Gea will not leave Man Utd this summer whereas marca are saying the opposite.

De Gea close to signing for Real Madrid for 25 million. Finally it's over. Meanwhile ,the bitter sky sports biased rags seem to think that De Gea will not leave Man Utd this summer whereas marca are saying the opposite.

If this transfer goes through I may use up my unlimited text allowance annoying the rags on my contact list.

£25m is not a bad deal for a keeper with 1 year left but it’s the psychological blow that will do the damage.

It’s basically the loss of their top performer from last year and one of the few genuine top talents they have. Alongside ADM its also another high profile player that clearly wanted out.

According to them and many more spanish sources De Gea could sign as early as next week or during the audi cup,whenever they play that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.