United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Let's not stoop to their petty, small time levels, tempting though it might be.
What gets me is this, these twats keep trying to big up the scum at every opportunity either by polishing the good bits or completely ignoring the shite bits(of which there are many), now do they know that they are flogging a dead horse but carry on regardless, or do they know that the ship is sinking but choose to ignore it,or maybe are they just so fucking stupid that it hasn't dawned on them. ??

MMMMmmm...it's a toughey.

Yes Exactly what I've noticed... I've been made aware of every other win they've had pre-season with constant reports on TV, Radio and Interweb despite me not actively looking for the result or giving a toss how they did and yet the only the reference I've seen all day regarding them losing to PSG is on here.

I heard it.

To be fair I have signed the Official Secrets Act and it was left for me on microfilm in a dead letter box outside the East German embassy.....

My mate says the slippy ste bit, kissing the camera on the sly advert got pulled because they were ringing up "threatening" them his words were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.