United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its euros not £ but he press always report it the opposite way than if it was us
Good point. Still, what's that, in between £15,000,000 - 20,000,000 somewhere? That's a good price for a player who Real Madrid could (see: would) have got on a free within 12 months. I would have thought £10,000,000 would be the ballpark.

Saying that, I'm just happy he's left. De Gea, Di Maria & RVP out (oh, and Falcao). I don't think they're in for the season they'd like us to believe. If they qualify for the Champions League by winning their qualifier (lol), then they'll have additional games to play. Liverpool are the current example of what those games can do to a squad.

Ourselves, Chelsea & Arsenal top three (perhaps not in that order). Liverpool fourth.

Liverpool have had a good pre-season with a squad who should have gelled nicely. I can see them flying out at the start of the season.

The rag I'm working with this week told me this morning that the "Champions elect" are at home first game of the season.

Oh dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.