United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't get a striker and solid defender it is 4th at best, that is assuming they also get a decent season out of Schweinsteiger.
Well, in our works sweepstake, I have bet Manure not making top 4 and TT being the first Prem Mgr to get sacked this season - do I have a chance?, I think so

Do we know the teams that they can draw yet?
Well; the second legs of the current round of qualifiers is next midweek. I think it's the winner of one of those games that will play the rags. I'd imagine, therefore, that the draw will be on thursday or friday. and the last qualifying round will take place on 18/19th and 25/26th of August.

Well; the second legs of the current round of qualifiers is next midweek. I think it's the winner of one of those games that will play the rags. I'd imagine, therefore, that the draw will be on thursday or friday. and the last qualifying round will take place on 18/19th and 25/26th of August.

Thanks Jim, whoever they draw it's going to be interesting.

Manchester United will face one of 10 teams in the Champions League play-off in August, with Lazio, Sporting Lisbon, CSKA Moscow and Monaco among the Reds’ potential opponents.

Sporting and Lazio have also confirmed their places in the play-off round, and both could meet the filth.

I am crossing everything here for a tie that will send them spiralling out of the CL in embarrassment :)

The bent bald fucker has obviously forgot the 27 years of not winning the title then. They may scrape 4th at best. No attack and no defence,then there's the TT factor. Long may he reign!

Funny isnt it all these glory hunters saying winning the league for the scum is in there dna so its only a matter of time! Before Baconchops turned up they were tin pot-outfit trophy wise they'd only had a fee more than us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.