United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest spineless weasel who played in this league, glad the misserable sod has fucked off to France tbh.

Utd have done well to get 44mil i think as he is so soft and weak physically and mentally.

And probably personally considerably more wealthy for the experience too - presume as the days progress we will get more about what a loss Cilla is to showbiz and what a loss Tia Maria is NOT to the rags - conveniently forgetting how they lay prostrate at his feet this time last year I am sure they will be linng up to say what an overrated tosser he was and how e was destined never to be able to cut it in England etc etc

According to Guy Mowbray on 5Live they are not - they are gonna come 2nd. Us 4th of course. The reason? " there's one big bit of business still to come at Old Trafford " - he's not wrong as DeGea is on his way out of the swamp any time now . How do these wankers make a living making statements that fly in the face of fucking reason????

BBC gossip page has them still interested in Gareth Bale.....

BBC gossip page has them still interested in Gareth Bale.....

One of a large cast of press quoted targets this and every summer. Just alternates with Tranny as their " most wanted" on a week to week basis. And even if they did sign Bale ( who of course is a Salford lad grew up supporting the rags and came through their academy ) unless the **** can play up front, in midfield and in goal at the same time in every game how is he going to be the change that gets them to 2nd place???

CLZzmidXAAASYqf.jpg

Superb. Hope there's no copyright on it mate. ;-)

How about this for blind delusion?

A rag i work with has been telling me that the sale of Di Maria will mean they make a profit on him, he reckons that they signed him for a low basic fee with lots of performance based add ons. These include payments for appearances, goals scored, winning the league, champions league etc.. As he didn't play much for them he believes none of the clauses have been met and therefore they will have paid £40 million maximum.

Therefore a £4 million profit on him, he claimed all the rags deals are structured this way.

I then asked him about the £44 million from PSG and he is convinced it is a cash up front deal with no add on's.

This was the moment i told him to get fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.