United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Separated at birth?

939294-8bbb1d60-4d7c-11e3-8ea1-0956ca5aa3f4.jpg

AArrff! The bedrock future of United's defence has just been taught simple arithmetic and the ensuing income and outcome of joining the famous Man United.

Some speculation that De Gea maybe used to get Bale.

I hope not! Tat would instantly catapult them into title contention. On the other hand if they lose De Gea and don't get Bale then they will really sruggle. As it stands the weakest Utd squad I can remember.

I was expecting them to spend big o a striker before they sold Di Maria, now it seems a certainty. Lets hope they don't land a genuine Galactico.

I hope not! Tat would instantly catapult them into title contention. On the other hand if they lose De Gea and don't get Bale then they will really sruggle. As it stands the weakest Utd squad I can remember.

I was expecting them to spend big o a striker before they sold Di Maria, now it seems a certainty. Lets hope they don't land a genuine Galactico.

I don't think that Real will let Bale go to get a keeper we all know wants to go there. The ball is firmly in Reals court here and the scum risk having a keeper for a season who wants out and will go for nowt..

Don't fall for the rag media bullshit Marvin.

If Pedro really is on the verge of signing for the scum I do wonder why we're not in for him. he's a quality player available very cheap. He'll improve the scum considerably. He would be an excellent upgrade on Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.