United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is. I love him! I think he's a moderate to heavy glue sniffer. It would explain a great deal.
He is amusing although I am struggling to work him out. He is a highly experienced and generally successful manager at the top level. However, he is beginning to sound like a second hand car salesman in attempting to persuade us that his aging, unreliable and expensive-to-run Jag/Merc/BMW [delete as appropriate] is still a top performer.

As I've said before, he is eyeing up retirement in a couple of years and has no interest in the future development of his employer's business.

I've also heard the first calls of dissent among local Rags. 'If we go out [tonight], he needs sacking'. Let's hope not as he's giving us so much to laugh about.

Brugge manager has given up as booked.

Quoted as saying they need a prayer to win.

Classic at work. Rag who is sat next to me, with his desk plastered with pictures,fixtures and calendars of the rags, is not watching the game tonight as he will be tuning in to the Great British Bake Off.

Classic at work. Rag who is sat next to me, with his desk plastered with pictures,fixtures and calendars of the rags, is not watching the game tonight as he will be tuning in to the Great British Bake Off.
In fairness he'll be watching a better class of puddings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.