United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people will be basing the Schweinsteiger signing on what they've seen on him around 2010/11 mark, but it's safe to say he regressed quite a bit recently and his best days are behind him. The last time he managed 30 League games in a season was 2010/11 and he's 31 next month. Rumoured around £10 million a year in wages, surprised they even offered him that much!

50 mate and i've come across them enough to know they are RAGGY SCUM

Congratulations, you've managed to fail to make an offensive message actually offensive as the people it's aimed at will never read it. Act your age you sad git. This place is a joke sometimes; rather than having an actual discussion of their squad/chances next season it's just knobheads shouting "RAGS" or "SCUM" every other post.

Congratulations, you've managed to fail to make an offensive message actually offensive as the people it's aimed at will never read it. Act your age you sad git. This place is a joke sometimes; rather than having an actual discussion of their squad/chances next season it's just knobheads shouting "RAGS" or "SCUM" every other post.
Have you had a humour bypass. FFS

Have you had a humour bypass. FFS

You might have to explain to me the hilarity in grown men typing 'raggy scum' in bolded capitals on an internet forum aimed for our fans. I could partially see the humour of people repeatedly doing it on redcafe, though it's a bit sad and would probably get old pretty quickly. Maybe DDOS'ing would be the next step up. But to just do it over and over and over and over and over again on bluemoon escapes me to be perfectly honest. I'm willing to change my views if you've got a good reason though...

You might have to explain to me the hilarity in grown men typing 'raggy scum' in bolded capitals on an internet forum aimed for our fans. I could partially see the humour of people repeatedly doing it on redcafe, though it's a bit sad and would probably get old pretty quickly. Maybe DDOS'ing would be the next step up. But to just do it over and over and over and over and over again on bluemoon escapes me to be perfectly honest. I'm willing to change my views if you've got a good reason though...
why are you so worked up about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.