United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have to explain to me the hilarity in grown men typing 'raggy scum' in bolded capitals on an internet forum aimed for our fans. I could partially see the humour of people repeatedly doing it on redcafe, though it's a bit sad and would probably get old pretty quickly. Maybe DDOS'ing would be the next step up. But to just do it over and over and over and over and over again on bluemoon escapes me to be perfectly honest. I'm willing to change my views if you've got a good reason though...
You are to serious by far mate. It's just a bluemoon tradition to call our out of town "friends" RAGGY SCUM

Fuck off. I just googled it; he's 30.

We signed Martin Demichelis when he was 32 and we just renew his contract even though he will become 35 next December.

So signing Schweinsteiger at the age of 31 isn't that bad.

why are you so worked up about it?

Weirdly enough, I'd like there to be a forum where we can actually discuss football-related issues rather than just be infested with people spouting one-word shite posts constantly. The other city forums are somehow even worse off than this one, and the city subreddit is full of americans who were probably all in united tops this time 5 years ago, so I don't hold out much hope.

But ok, rather than just moaning about it I'll try starting off an actual discussion.

What's everyones actual views on the Schweinsteiger situation? I'm a bit worried if I'm being honest - yeah so he apparently had a poor season last year, but then again this time last year he was putting in what was arguably a man of the match winning performance in the world cup final. I don't really watch any league other than ours so I can't comment on his bundesliga performances, but he looked pretty solid whenever I watched him in the CL. It's a bit out the blue to be honest, and I'm pretty gutted he's suddenly decided united are the go-to team now he's tired of Munich. I thought they had lost that old aura about them.... just hope that this is one off.

Congratulations, you've managed to fail to make an offensive message actually offensive as the people it's aimed at will never read it. Act your age you sad git. This place is a joke sometimes; rather than having an actual discussion of their squad/chances next season it's just knobheads shouting "RAGS" or "SCUM" every other post.
giphy.gif

Weirdly enough, I'd like there to be a forum where we can actually discuss football-related issues rather than just be infested with people spouting one-word shite posts constantly. The other city forums are somehow even worse off than this one, and the city subreddit is full of americans who were probably all in united tops this time 5 years ago, so I don't hold out much hope.

But ok, rather than just moaning about it I'll try starting off an actual discussion.

What's everyones actual views on the Schweinsteiger situation? I'm a bit worried if I'm being honest - yeah so he apparently had a poor season last year, but then again this time last year he was putting in what was arguably a man of the match winning performance in the world cup final. I don't really watch any league other than ours so I can't comment on his bundesliga performances, but he looked pretty solid whenever I watched him in the CL. It's a bit out the blue to be honest, and I'm pretty gutted he's suddenly decided united are the go-to team now he's tired of Munich. I thought they had lost that old aura about them.... just hope that this is one off.
Bayern don't want him, that telll's me he ain't that good anymore. If it's because he ain't playing enough games and he wants out. Bayern don't think he's good enough.Add in is injuries in the last 3 years. It might not be a bad buy for the RAGGY SCUM>

After the pig farmer they according to cbs sports radio want Schneiderlin, Lacazette, Cillessen and Otemendi ....in talks for 3 of the 4 and have contacted Lyon for Lacazette price .....talking to other 3..... if they get all 4 that will be 7 newcomers for the scum......with Nani being sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.