United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on you. You epitomise a remnant of the British football supporter that we can do well without.

Is this a clarkie?!

You'll get me wearing a half Nited/half City scarf next

Rivalry is everything in football..its tribal..what bands everyone together

Without it we may as well be watching badminton

I'd put my house on you being from outside the UK

Nobody thinks like that who deals with rags on a day to day basis

To be honest, they absolutely must have someone lined up. Surely they're not leaving themselves with just Rrrrooooooooonnneeeyyyyyyyy up front?

That being the case, who do BMers reckon is incoming?

I'll go for Bale.

if they go for anyone they`ll go for Cavani, they`ll get screwed to the floor by PSG and the player because they`ve left it so late. i dont think Cavani has any principles and would go to the rags

Hahaha....priceless.

Oh, and what's the reference to the '99 questions'?

Isn't it something to do with that racehorse?

You know, the one that led to the two Irish 'gentlemen' selling their shares to Uncle Malcolm and his boys after they were hounded out of Old Toilet due to the fall-out with GPC over said horse.

To be honest, they absolutely must have someone lined up. Surely they're not leaving themselves with just Rrrrooooooooonnneeeyyyyyyyy up front?

That being the case, who do BMers reckon is incoming?

I'll go for Bale.

I think it's ridiculous that they are going to carry on with just Rooney. However, there is no way that they are going to sign a world class player in the time left

No doubt they'll get 2 or 3 average to good players who they will try and convince everyone they are brilliant and have always been their long-term targets

They are well up shit creek - thier goalie is shite, Blind is not a centre-back, Swine isn't up to and Rooney is not a striker to play 60 matches.

On Ragcafe they have a thread about Jizzyjazz going on a season long loan, if thats true they must have something up their sleeves. Surely even those self absorbant wankers can't believe they can get through the season without significant player improvements.

Is this a clarkie?!

You'll get me wearing a half Nited/half City scarf next

Rivalry is everything in football..its tribal..what bands everyone together

Without it we may as well be watching badminton

I'd put my house on you being from outside the UK

Nobody thinks like that who deals with rags on a day to day basis
I think 'British' and the time posted gives it away tbh.

So keeper and forward crisis at United. Yet today they're supposedly giving Lindegaard to WBA for free, trying to offload Valdes, unsure about DDG, selling Hernandez to Leverkusen and loaning Januzaj to Dortmund.

To me that simply has to point to DDG staying and an incoming keeper (Cillessen?), and you would think at least 2 attacking players (Martial & ___?). They may be having a torrid time but I fail to believe they are just removing players left right and centre and leaving themselves with no backup keepers and 1 striker. Hopefully the rumours are true as I'd rather them spunk 60m on Martial than go for Griezmann who's much more proven and less raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.