United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the Dutch bellend storm out of the press conference. What an absolute flange. I can't decide who's serving more laughs, Mourinho or 'Philoshophee'.

Seen the same thing.
When he was walking out, did you see the look on his face. He looked like he'd been summonsed to the Headmaster's Office for "six of the best".

I have to admit, it's tough to work out who's the most comedic
Maureen, for his denial of the whole of August, or TT for not being able to handle the media. Those press conferences he gives, are more baffling than Ted Rodgers' explanations in the shite 321 in the 80's

They are definitely signing some striker(s) today or tomorrow, that's guarantee. Sold ChichiMichi and apparently sending Januzaj on loan to Dortmund. It would be too insane even for Woodward and van Gaal to do that without replacement being lined up. How good replacement is yet to be soon but there is someone or more of them coming to Swamp.

There's a high probability that Van Gaal is insane and a higher one that Woodward is fucking clueless. Sit back and enjoy.

Just had a quick look on the members list.
Guest after guest after guest viewing this thread.
All softarse twabs I reckon seeing how hard we're laughing.
Cooee if you're reading......CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
Utd, the gift that keeps giving.

What's a 'twab' mate? I've seen you write this a few times now so it can't be a typo?

I joke you not, they actually have a thread "Bring Berbs back" over there... fuck, they are desperate

They are definitely signing some striker(s) today or tomorrow, that's guarantee. Sold ChichiMichi and apparently sending Januzaj on loan to Dortmund. It would be too insane even for Woodward van Gaal to do that without replacement being lined up. How good replacement is yet to be soon but there is someone or more of them coming to Swamp.

Apparently it wont matter, as the media would have it that its not the stickers fault. Its all down to the other players around him.

Agree 100% if i was ever unfortunate enough to meet him i would never call him sir
Heard an interview on a radio station years ago and the City fan continuously referred to him as ''ferguson'', this must have irritated the fuck out of the tosser interviewer as he said ''it's Sir Alex'' quick as a flash the Blue said ''to you it is to me it's ferguson''

This is on Sadcafe's DeBruyne thread... lol.

Yesterday at 17:59
OzioFull Member
I hope he flops, however unlikely that is. As much as I dislike City I might end up watching more of their games this season because of the players they've signed. It should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.