United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Martial...

Martial would be a dream.

If we wrap this up along with Memphis we have two of the most exciting up and coming European forwards, both of whom can play across the front three positions.

Of course, half an hour ago they'd never heard of him :-D

Their next board meeting
tumblr_mdkc1vlRap1rdfmizo1_400_zps40376bd3.gif

Martial does have the potential to be quality but £36M smacks of desperation. Although, anything is better than Rooney at the moment so don't be too disheartened raggies lol

Poor jizzjazz dumped for a little French unknown.......must be the raggy way again. Maybe the French lad once attended a Bryan 'Captain Coffeemate' Robson soccer school so he'll already be one of their own.

They could sign Messi it wouldn't matter a jot as he would also be hauled off as LVG goes route 1 to bogbrush lol.

This is on Sadcafe's DeBruyne thread... lol.

Yesterday at 17:59
OzioFull Member
I hope he flops, however unlikely that is. As much as I dislike City I might end up watching more of their games this season because of the players they've signed. It should be interesting.

That can't be a real utd fan surely? I can't for a second imagine any of us saying that, who fucking thinks they'd watch another team above your own let alone a rival? Fucking weird.

Seems an odd signing. Sure he has "potential" but so does Januzaj, both unproven and raw - doesn't scream immediate game changer to me. United friends don't seem to fussed about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.