United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer to that question has been NONE for some time now
Just a quick look at value of the squad on transfermarkt suggests our first xi is worth €336m. Given how difficult it is to buy better players from clubs I'd suggest that's undervalued by €100m or so. Eg. Vinny is rated at €30m and Sergio €60m but to buy either you'd be looking at double that amount. Then you factor in that a lot of our first eleven are closing on the thirty mark and to buy a team like ours at a younger age you're adding another €150m at least. So in pounds that's around £440m plus signing on and agent fees. Then you have the cost of enticing players to play for a team that aren't eating at the top level as we found out, plus replacing the bare minimum 20% of signings that for whatever reason won't work out regardless of quality. They've a few players there like Mata that are probably good enough to be part of a CL winning squad but they've wasted an awful lot of money on shite while their key players faded or were sold.

30mil on this forward, they only need to spend another 80mil tomorrow and they'll be in with a shout of challenging Spurs and Liverpool......

Funnily enough my brother and his wife are both doctors and I frequently call them rags (as they are). Doesn't seem to bother them too much, but then they do actually go to games. Maybe it's different for doctors that don't.
Funnily enough, my sister is a match-going Blue and a paediatrician who has delivered the odd baby of Rag players at St Marys. She was probably whistling Blue Moon at the time.

15s9bno.jpg

:-O

Surely bollocks. But I hope not!

I´m feeling fascinated, schocked and amused at the same time. United really couldn`t sign any class striker and now have to pay 60Mio+ for a 19 year old talent. Fuck me. Sterling and De Bruyne for similar money have been awesome business.

"always rated Martial ever since I heard about him five minutes ago"-the rag Media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.