United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you need to go that detailed - in every position we have better first-11 players than them now that KDB is on board - and don't give me the De Gea thing, Joe is his equal

£36.6m on a striker with 8 goals in 31 appearances in Ligue 1. Panic buy written all over it.

Van gaal picking players based off on FIFA potentionals now? Never knew man utd would get that low.

Just took this off a youtube clip about their new striker hahahahahah

and this one..

Always rated this guy ever since I first heard about him 5 minutes ago

Who the fuck are Snubbed United, who the fuck are Snubbed United....

childish I know but hey...

15s9bno.jpg

:-O

Surely bollocks. But I hope not!
Not much chance of them receiving any more money then!

This is on Sadcafe's DeBruyne thread... lol.

Yesterday at 17:59
OzioFull Member
I hope he flops, however unlikely that is. As much as I dislike City I might end up watching more of their games this season because of the players they've signed. It should be interesting.

They'll be swapping teams in their millions, thing is the 'abroad' fans have no real dislike for us, they've been spoon fed the dipper/rag rivalry.

Trouble is they'll all end up loving City longtime.

I'd like to think local rags will just lose interest in football (If they ever has any apart from a bar stool) and just fade away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.