United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, my sister is a match-going Blue and a paediatrician who has delivered the odd baby of Rag players at St Marys. She was probably whistling Blue Moon at the time.
She delivers baby Rags? I'd hand the little mites to the proud parents wrapped in City shawls.

Just heard on Talkshite that there's no value in the market this season given the fees paid for Sterling and de Bruyne. Therefore, any over the top fee paid for Martial is our fault. Txiki really is a ****.......

I don't think you need to go that detailed - in every position we have better first-11 players than them now that KDB is on board - and don't give me the De Gea thing, Joe is his equal

I'll hang my hat on it though, even if they were to get Ancelotti, Maureen, Guardiola etc in and sack Woodward for a great DOF, they'll have to spend a minimum of £500m (and that's really doing their homework scouting wise) to catch any of the top 5 European clubs and seeing as they share a league with one or two of those clubs that's how much they'll have to spend to win the title with the addition of ourselves and PSG, Juve etc and the constant growth of transfer fees.

15s9bno.jpg

:-O

Surely bollocks. But I hope not!

it was only last week i had the local village rag knocking at my front door raging over what we were going to pay for De Bruyne, he was that worked up with blood pressure his eyes were actually bulging from there sockets, he couldnt puke his venom out quick enough because of all the spit he was ejecting from his mouth, not seen him since and doubt i will if there going to cough up 75 million

Just heard on Talkshite that there's no value in the market this season given the fees paid for Sterling and de Bruyne. Therefore, any over the top fee paid for Martial is our fault. Txiki really is a ****.......

Bought the best english player.
Bought the best Bundesligaplayer and player with most assists in Europe.

They pay the same money for a 19 year old TALENT.

I wouldn't necessarily judge a 19yr old on his goal record, I(possibly wrongly) assume they've scouted him with a view to improve

The problem United have is that this isn't Championship Manager, Depay and this new lad aren't all of a sudden going to become world beaters.

They have a poor squad in terms of quality and depth, their manager has clearly lost the plot and the fans are as deluded as Liverpool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.