United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't honestly believe they are going to spend that much on Martial, he's done absolutely nothing so far. This was going to be the first year where he was even a regular starter, yet they are paying world class money for him? Bizarre. He has great potential, but that's all it is at this point. Absolutely bizarre, he's not an awful lot ahead of James Wilson at this point

He just reminds me of the old Carry On Cowboy film and the Jim Dale character Marshall Marshall ...

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
You signed Martial
We signed Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne

QRm1GeV.png

Obscene amount of money for him, it makes our spending look like bargains and it stinks of desperation, but, just like our signings, nobody cares about the money if they imrpove you. Unfortunately i think he's exactly what the scum need right now, he's a very good player and will become a brilliant player over time however, i don't see how he fits into the turtles filosofee. He actually runs at people and risks losing possession. There's every chance the turtle can coach that out of him and ruin another good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.