United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swine, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmino

Not a bad window for them tbh decent players not world-beaters except for Swine who's getting on in years. It all depends on how Turtle makes them work or not... They have a decent number of midfield options now though.

Nope sorry, still not having it, they aren't marquee signings, they've been linked with fabregas , bale, ronaldo, sachez, muller, ramos, cavani...in the past and haven't landed any of them.
They've bought their 2nd or 3rd choice options and paid the top dollar for them and surprise surprise sky sports have made schneiderlin look like he was the most sought after midfielder in the world.
And @LoveCity, you're either a rag sympathiser or don't know your football, to come out with your little hissy fit in reply to my post was laughable pal.

People are forgetting the turtle factor. He had better season's at Bayern and Barcelona, but was sacked essentially for being a twat. He may have a good track record, he also has a form for testing the patience of his bosses. It will be tough league to win and they have a qualifying round of matches to win. If a miracle happens it's Thursday ITV 2.

He got sacked at Barca because they were flirting with a relegation battle.

Swine, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmino

Not a bad window for them tbh decent players not world-beaters except for Swine who's getting on in years. It all depends on how Turtle makes them work or not... They have a decent number of midfield options now though.

Schneiderlin, is a good buy, two i`ve never heard of and 0ne who use to go to school with my grandad

They've improved with these transfers, but not enough to be real contenders. If they lose DeGea, who gained them at least 9 points last year, they will be in a battle for 4th place with the other usual suspects.

They intend to sign at least one, shirley. Now that RVP has slung his bastard hook.
Turtle head did a press conference saying he was happy with his striking options the other day, this has gone under the radar as it's an astonishing statement. Only fat Wayne up front and that kid they hyped up from the youth team. I can smell the nil nil draws against mid table sides already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.