United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's taboo to say this, but I think the scum will be good next season. There's a clear top 4 now, and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Only semi taboo i reckon Trev because we are pretty confident we have the setup to keep it as us and Chelsea as the top dogs.
They could indeed have a good crack if they get the rub of the green but more likely imo is they will battle with Arsenal a bit. Unless spurs get a wiggle on and push yeah the top 4 is looking set already, i don't see Liverpool doing much really.

Liverpool, however, will be shitting it!

The top 4 are looking more, and more, secure before a ball has been kicked.

Nah, they have Jordan Ibe, Bogdan and Ings, with Jimmy pulling the strings from central midfield and a playmaker from Hoffenheim with the first touch of a serial rapist. They'll be fine.

They also have Carrick, Bog Brush and Tia Maria as back up.

The one pleasing thing about that 6 is only Tia Maria is likely to run beyond the ball like a Ramsey.

And he'll be knackered after running all the way from Paris to Trafford.

Fucking hell the flappers are all blowing smoke up the rags arses.

Either that or our raggy imposters on the forum are seeking solice in this thread.

They will need a top class keeper

I'm not convinced De Gea will leave this summer.

Unless United get a big fee, I think they'd be better keeping him for his last year and make sure they get CL football again. Like Dortmund did with Lewandowksi.

No real point selling De Gea for the £13 million Madrid offered.

United are looking good on paper, will be interesting to see how they all play together.

Fucking rags, they love to get giddy don’t they. Now they have bought a 31 year old and a decent Southampton players they will sweep all before them. Going to win this going to win that we couldn’t sign Delph. Fuck me we best get Pogba over the line otherwise ill be suicidal!! Haha.

They got giddy 8 points clear with 6 games to go, they got giddy with Moyes, they got giddy with Di maria and Falcao, they got giddy beating us and going 5 points clear fuck me I hope they aren’t this premature in the bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.