United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping that Schweinsteiger finds the pace of the Premier league too much. He could prove to be a good buy, albeit a short term one.
Their transfer strategy seems non existent and appears to consist of Andy Pipkin saying "I want that one". They're bound to get a few right, but even the good players they're bringing in are by no means guaranteed to succeed. Who would have thought Falcao and Di Maria would be such spectacular flops last season. The doughnut thief will be sorely missed, without him they would have struggled to make top 6 never mind just scraping 4th.

I have to say there is some amount of crap on Redcafe but feck me this place really is on a different planet.

I have to say there is some amount of crap on Redcafe but feck me this place really is on a different planet.

The Mancunian wit is probably going above your head. I'm sure if you stay around long enough you'll get used to it.

Your first post in four months......one of a handful in a few years.....and you come on here to insult??

The mind boggles at your logic,you really are a saddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.