United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of sad muppets.

Goodbye.
leave-human_o_1651107.jpg

calls City fans sad muppets as he signs up on their forum wasting his no mark sad red **** life ...calling us sad muppets

Sad Red daft Muppet

Or worse, Irish.

Always remember dropping my wife(ex now) off at liverpool airport,she was going away with her mum,the rags was playing Inter Milan that night.
I've got my head in the boot of the car,getting cases out and my lad(about 6 at the time) says "dad,dad,it's full of scum fans",I said "it's bound to be mate we are in Liverpool",he said "no,no not that scum,the rag scum",I looked up there was hundreds of them,flight just in from Ireland.
On another note,went to Dubai last August,season just started,rags were at home on the day of my flight,had to fly to Frankfurt about 8pm for a connecting flight.My flight was full of German rags,full kit wankers,the lot.

I'm really hoping that Schweinsteiger finds the pace of the Premier league too much. He could prove to be a good buy, albeit a short term one.
Their transfer strategy seems non existent and appears to consist of Andy Pipkin saying "I want that one". They're bound to get a few right, but even the good players they're bringing in are by no means guaranteed to succeed. Who would have thought Falcao and Di Maria would be such spectacular flops last season. The doughnut thief will be sorely missed, without him they would have struggled to make top 6 never mind just scraping 4th.
I think the problem they had last season was that they bought all of these great attacking players, and then realised the defence and midfield was shite and had to play in a style that protected the back 4 and bi-passed the midfield. If they get their defence and midfield sorted, they might be able to play more expansive football and they might see the best of players like Mata and Di Maria. Although personally, I always thought the latter was made to look a lot better than he was because defences were so focused on keeping Ronaldo quiet. Talented player, no doubt. But he was being touted as the 3rd best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi the season Real won the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.