United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but, but, what about all their new youth players ready to break into the 1st team, and in doing so, continuing the World famous Manchester United youth academy production line.

I'll say it before any Rag loving media outlet does.

Van Gaal's World famous Babes.

Earlier today we didn't approve this post from the now banned ChesterCopperpot. I thought it was hillarious in its bitterness, so I'd like to share it with everyone.

Enjoy, but this is the sort of c*nt we regularly have to filter out.

People going on about Schweinsteiger being 31 at the start of the season, Yaya is 32 and will be 33 when the season ends and let’s have it right, the decline of Yaya is visible to even a blind man.

That decline is going to be even greater this coming season and who else do City have then, a pair of bush wackers in Fernando and Fernandinho? City now have the weakest midfield out of any of the top 4.

Defence- The decline of that oaf Kompany is there for all to see, then you have that clown Demichelis next to him and no signs of City wanting to strengthen in this area, not taking into account Clichy as a left back and another clown in between the sticks (Hart).

Taking Aguero out, you have 2 left feet Dzeko and Boney M.

City’s squad is in a mess, Grace Jones does not fix this, £50 million on Grace Jones could have gone some way to fixing the above and if you think you lot are getting Pogba your living in cloud cuckoo-land, City have already blown their load, you can’t spunk twice, this guy’s face sees to that:-

Some united fans are saying on redcafe we will fall out of the top 4 this season. They have a fair point about our central midfield being a bit weak but the transfer window isn't over yet. Even with our squad now I can't see us falling away!

Earlier today we didn't approve this post from the now banned ChesterCopperpot. I thought it was hillarious in its bitterness, so I'd like to share it with everyone.

Enjoy, but this is the sort of c*nt we regularly have to filter out.

Come on you have to share shit like that at the time so we can laugh in his face!

Being genuine for a moment, United have improved and they are looking more balanced. I can see them comfortably getting champs league this term. However do they really have anything special to title challenge? I actually think their centre mid will be hard to break down now if they can keep everyone fit but unless depay hits the ground running they don't have any real game changers; Rooney meh, Di Maria - if he stays - is hit and miss. Mata isn't used properly. They seem to be forgetting how good aguero and silva are. If sterling hits the ground running he will be an essential player and if, okay big if, Yaya can get back to levels of 2 season ago then there's another worldie.

Plus if we sign one of de brunye or Pogba well frankly we will be streets ahead and ironically suddenly looking a lot younger than their squad.

Had a skim of the "Bluemoon Goes into Meltdown" thread on Redcafe. They seem to spend the majority of it lamenting the fact we fucking hate them, call them nasty names and don't give them much leeway on here... Completely missing the point that if the sad cunts didn't keep signing up here under the guise of blues just to wum, we'd not have to spend post after post calling them out as rag cunts.
Fucking weirdos.
I think they can't get into their heads just how fucking sad some of their fellow united fans can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.