United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tin hat on - I think they've bought quite well so far this summer and their business looks to be far from over. The only thing I would say is that they seem to be more prepared to go for older players these days when their remit under Baconface appeared to be not to buy players over the age of 26 or 27.
Ohhh, another one, see. They're out in number on our forum these day.

Trying not to wet myself laughing as according to the rag pontificator at work pig sticker is a brilliant signing as you can never get the ball off him. All his usual audience were sitting there like nodding dogs, he follows it up with "When this team gels we'll be going places. They still don't get it do they.

I think they can't get into their heads just how fucking sad some of their fellow united fans can be.

The fact is, the Red Cafe lot aren't comparing like with like here. The moderating over there is such that they have a Newbie forum that is invisible to non-members and you have to prove yourself to be at least a half-decent poster before getting promoted to the main forum. What this does is weed out not only the opposition fans that are on the wind-up, but also a large percentage of the dickhead element of their own support. If that's the way they want to moderate the forum that's fine - after all, it makes for some decent debates in the main forum that would otherwise be diluted by all manner of random comments - but what you're effectively left with is a forum that isn't an accurate reflection of United's support base. Whereas on this forum, any City fan can sign up and therefore it reflects our support base far more closely. That means our universal dislike of all things United (seriously, why would we hate anyone more than that lot?) will often come to the fore in this thread in particular and they start complaining about how we're calling them nasty names and have no class, etc, so implying that their fans are somehow generally better than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.