United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've been kind to them.

Smalling decent?

Other than that, I like you :)
I think I was fair. As much as they think they're building a great side. There seems to be no chemistry, no cohesiveness no balance to their squad whatsoever.

Their Midfield might look good on paper other than that they don't even look good on paper. Still a long way to go to match the squad of the other 3, I must say big 3, oh the epl's new big 3 ( take that you raggy bastards, this hurts doesn't it?).

David de Gea leaving means they'll be more afraid of losing the ball and more pointless passing football. I can see them losing 1-0 to relegation fodders at the swamp quite often this season.

People say we have an aging squad but we're better settled than the rags. They now have to spend again this summer and have the most expensive squad ever but still we are a better team.

They're wasting their money on has beens while we spend it on Ettihad Complex in developing youth, how tables have turned. Moyes said that they aspire to be like us, that must have hit them hard.

I believe in our ownership that this issue will be addressed dinner rather than later.

We've had our recent success mostly down to buying well established players at 25-28. That will change a bit as we now have a distinct club culture of attacking football and the players know what to expect and fans alike, manager isn't that important to us.

We aren't a club that bend to a manager and allow him to make all decisions, bringing in their favorite players from the same nationality. The club comes first and the ideology of the club must be respected.

Rags have no club ideology now. Just a cluster of once decent random people from management to coaches to players trying to achieve it again but knowing deep down inside them that they won't.

That one moment at 93 mins changed their fortunes forever, not for better mind. Fuck you raggies. Finishing above Us is now a dream for you isn't it?

Obviously i'm biased but, we seem to be building for a future, the rags are running round with a big fuck off bag
of polyfilla trying to plug all the holes.

Obviously i'm biased but, we seem to be building for a future, the rags are running round with a big fuck off bag
It's all about a quick fix. Any small amount of glory and they will be "back" according to their fans and their T shirts sales will undoubtedly increase in Asia. Fucking Turtle might even win manager of the year.

It's all about a quick fix. Any small amount of glory and they will be "back" according to their fans and their T shirts sales will undoubtedly increase in Asia. Fucking Turtle might even win manager of the year.

Surely scweinsteiger has seen better days and is just there as a shirt seller. He has been a fantastic player but his
body (knees & ankles) is crumbling. He won't be able to play every week.IMO

Are there season ticket sales sluggish as the media a wanking over alleged bid for Carvani.

Totally agree and that is what these Salford lot don't get, our team is established and settled. The main point being is that we do not buy players for a manager, but we buy for the better of the club and its direction and philosophy....... the rags on the other hand are buying to plug gaps based on what turtle wants.

They just can't seem to accept the fact that the tables turned along time ago as to who is the better run club

It's £275k per week and a £14m transfer fee you lying rag twat.

Still, must be a bargain compared to the £20 you spunked on Foulcow last season eh?

Now do us a favour and take your bullshit elsewhere you fucking vermin.
It's funny how they think the 2nd highest paid player in the Bundesliga took a pay cut to sign for the highest paying team in the Premier League.

In fairness to LVG he sets an achievable goal and makes a difference. He came in and saw they weren't good enough so played to the lowest level feasible to get the win. Very pragmatic.

Now he is addressing the gaps with little pretence about age etc. he is addressing the immediate and will likely improve.

All good until there's a bust up, he leaves and trey are left with all the rebuilding to do again.

So credit to him but looking forward to the drama. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.