United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course sweety.
yep by everyones account City were shit last year and we came 2nd to a Chelsea team who lost 3 games all year, so we've improved the team by addressing in an area we were lacking so now we will drop out of the top 4, oh and this season we don't lose Toure and Bont to ACON
yep nice brain mate

Valdes signing was always a strange one, LVGs comments are also a bit weird. It’s pretty understandable for a player like Valdes to not want to play in youth / reserve games. Why make it public. Why not just say we can’t give him enough game time so we are happy to let him leave for the right price, that would be a sensible comment to make. The whole keeper thing is a bit of a mess for them.

Yeah it is perfectly acceptable from my point of view Valdes doesn't want to be humiliated playing with the reserves, the press would destroy him.. I really think Van Gaal has dropped a clanger here.

I was always brought up on the idea that managers always protect their players in public, and behind the scenes sort out any issues, keep things "in-house" has always worked so why change something which isn't broken!? why tell the press everything like Van Gaal does!? one word: Ego.

Out of interest, what would people prefer?

De Gea leaving now for 20m or so (they want over 30m but won't get it)

Or leaving on a free next summer giving the scum cunts nothing?

Running the RAG's with an iron fist will come back to bite Van Gaal in the ass. You need to treat people with more respect, especially footballers as distinct as Valdes who's won it all, and has more medals than the whole RAG squad combined. Valdes is a victim of a smear campaign by the looks of his tweets he didn't know this was coming.. poor guy.

He is such a arsehole by the looks of things, can't imagine playing for him is fun. I hope he and the RAG's flop next season, badly. And he is sacked so he knows what ruthless means in this game.

No top player will want to join the RAG's now, thankfully. Just to be treated like a piece of shit by egotistical Van Gaal when he has an opinion or different idea. They shot themselves in the foot, idiots LOL they all look bad in this. Now Valdes will struggle to get a new club thanks to the smear campaign..

Last edited:
Out of interest, what would people prefer?

De Gea leaving now for 20m or so (they want over 30m but won't get it)

Or leaving on a free next summer giving the scum cunts nothing?
I'd like him to go now. There's no top class replacements on the market at the moment and without De Gea bailing out their shite defence they will concede plenty. If they don't adress their CB problems this window I dont think it matters how good the midfield and attack is, they will struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.