United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree although most United fans now think that's it and are still think he'll be around for a testimonial!

lol they're dipsticks. Contracts don't seem to mean a thing anymore, they just add a bit more value to the transfer, a player mostly always gets his way in the end. We've been victims to United and Madrid a few times

Well that's one way to stop us hammering them every week at youth level. I remember the days when we took our ball home and refused to play them because they won a few games against us. Oh , hang on.. actually we just all got pissed and laughed at ourselves too for a while. A while being just over three decades - half a decade of serious local competition and the red side is imploding!

No women's team, no coherent youth policy, no vision. Not sending out a good message are they, particularly when the blue half is talking about building a sporting complex to rival anything seen worldwide, chasing titles on every level and investing in the future relentlessly.

Seriously though, can they really go crying that all the best youngsters seem to want to go to the team with the best facilities? Even their ex-players send their sons to us, soon maybe their daughters also at the rate women's footy is taking off. That surely shows that any loyalty they have is overruleed by knowing what is best for their children.

United have sleepwalked into troubles largely after resting on their laurels following their successes of the 90s, whilst their fans were shouting about being the best club in the world, they forgot to cement their position with any kind of meaningful infrastructure and planning. This can be kind of summed up with their decision to buy Van Perise - forget the future, GPC wants to go out on a bang! Where was the investment off the back of all that prize money, all those shirt sales worldwide? I'll tell you where, in the Glazer's black pockets. Either that or they are as creative with their incomes as they are with stadium attendances. So they can hardly come crying now when someone is talking advantage of their lack of strategy and foresight.

Excellent post, Blutonium.

If the STCs don't want to play against us, we'll find better opponents who are willing to do so.

He's got to stay there, he simply has to. If they lose to the Murkysiders tomorrow, the pressure will be on him big style. Therefore, and I don't say this lightly, I'm hoping they beat Brenda's mob tomorrow.

Come on u*****d!

He's got to stay there, he simply has to. If they lose to the Murkysiders tomorrow, the pressure will be on him big style. Therefore, and I don't say this lightly, I'm hoping they beat Brenda's mob tomorrow.

Come on u*****d!

Well on the article there was a fans vote and I voted for him doing a good job - we want the mad fucker to stay !!!

Sadly its 70 -30 against - think he is losing the Hong Kong and Taiwan votes to be honest

Come on u*****d!

Fear not Jim

0-0 all over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.