United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't be losing to sodding West
Ham at home though! Sick of us losing against average sides, like last season.
Completely ruined my weekend.

[QaTE="prestonibbo_mcfc, post: 8886931, member: 29823"]FFS why is everybody worrying. We're only 6 games into a 38 game season.
Loads to play for yet and i'm quite confident that over a full season we will
prove to be the best team.
[/QUOTE]

We beat Arsenal and Liverpool away. Perhaps show us some respect !

How can they be so much more clinical than us with inferior players. People can go on about luck being on their side which maybe slightly the case but something is mentally not right with our players when in goal scoring positions. Aguero reminds me of Torres after all his niggly injuries and if he doesn't come back to form we are truly fkd.

Sorry but the ban hammer should be out for typing such shite.

We beat Arsenal and Liverpool away. Perhaps show us some respect ![/QUOTE]
You got respect from me pal. .
I want to be a hammers fan right now. ..;)
Getting 9pts from your first 3 away games is top banana.
I like bilic, he's got you lot buzzing again.
COYI.

We need no reminder of how dire their performances were when they won the title, but let's not forget we had ourselves to blame during that season.

I think we've every chance of finishing ahead by a good margin. The Rags aren't good enough to lead a challenge from the front, so they'll be relying on quite a few dropped bollocks/implosions by US as well.
Edited for accuracy

Last edited:
This is nothing more than a blip. We didn't concede for 500+ minutes of playing and lost in a single game where even the most pessimistic must see as one of those freaky results. Winston Reid made 20 clearances on his own ffs. If people feel the need to panic then fine, beat yourself up about it. I won't be losing any sleep for sure.

When you compare the way we have played to the way the rags have played, the mind boggles when you realise we are only 2 points ahead of that shower of shite.

When you compare the way we have played to the way the rags have played, the mind boggles when you realise we are only 2 points ahead of that shower of shite.

Agree completely.

It's absolutely, ridiculously frustrating. I hope they collapse over christmas into the irrelevance they have been over the last few years but I won't hold my breath.

Teams play their reputation and collapse as soon as there's even a glimpse of rag hope. It's the most annoying thing about football.

Year on year they are gifted points by sycophantic opposition, sycophantic refs and sycophantic linesmen.

FUCK OFF UNITED, YOU STUFFY SHIT CUNTS.

They'll be snapping at our heels all season long.

They are not as bad as we would like them to be, sadly.

We may be better than them, but they are like a virus you can't get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.