United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They play such pedestrian football under LVG that I think every opponent is lulled into thinking they have no attacking threat until they've given up their lead

They are back to where they were under whiskey nose in his last season. Play shi*e, but by hook or by crook, scrape a win. People keep saying they haven't played anybody yet but i bet you a pound to a penny that Spurs and Liverpool don't bend over as easily for us. It's always been the same for us. Teams REALLY want to beat us and prove a point whereas when the rag tops turn up they don't play with same intensity! Got a funny feeling it will be us and them closely followed by Chelsea going for the title.

They are back to where they were under whiskey nose in his last season. Play shi*e, but by hook or by crook, scrape a win. People keep saying they haven't played anybody yet but i bet you a pound to a penny that Spurs and Liverpool don't bend over as easily for us. It's always been the same for us. Teams REALLY want to beat us and prove a point whereas when the rag tops turn up they don't play with same intensity! Got a funny feeling it will be us and them closely followed by Chelsea going for the title.

i think it will be impossible for Liverpool to be as bad v us or any other team this season than they were v the rags

FFS why is everybody worrying. We're only 6 games into a 38 game season.
Loads to play for yet and i'm quite confident that over a full season we will
prove to be the best team.

Yep 20 games in you get more of how the league will pan out plus the final 6 games of the season is when the real run in starts..

Last edited:
We shouldn't be losing to sodding West
Ham at home though! Sick of us losing against average sides, like last season.
Completely ruined my weekend.

[QaTE="prestonibbo_mcfc, post: 8886931, member: 29823"]FFS why is everybody worrying. We're only 6 games into a 38 game season.
Loads to play for yet and i'm quite confident that over a full season we will
prove to be the best team.[/QUOTE]

How can they be so much more clinical than us with inferior players. People can go on about luck being on their side which maybe slightly the case but something is mentally not right with our players when in goal scoring positions. Aguero reminds me of Torres after all his niggly injuries and if he doesn't come back to form we are truly fkd.

How can they be so much more clinical than us with inferior players. People can go on about luck being on their side which maybe slightly the case but something is mentally not right with our players when in goal scoring positions. Aguero reminds me of Torres after all his niggly injuries and if he doesn't come back to form we are truly fkd.

Lol, wut?

Aguero has been in great for for Argentina during the same time.

I think its actually because he's the lone striker. He hasn't played alone up top for us as the main man that much in his career.

Lol, wut?

Aguero has been in great for for Argentina during the same time.

I think its actually because he's the lone striker. He hasn't played alone up top for us as the main man that much in his career.

And Torres still scored for fun playing for Spain while at Chelsea. Wasn't he joint top scorer in Euro 2012. He can break records for all I care playing for Argentina. If he's not doing the business for City that's pretty much all I care about. Playing up front on his own shouldn't turn him into Lee Bradbury.

Henry the hoover is a good player, deGea is very good. And that's it. Can't see United being our main competition this year. Southampton were hopeless, leaving loads of space for United to look like passing wizards today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.