United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you compare the way we have played to the way the rags have played, the mind boggles when you realise we are only 2 points ahead of that shower of shite.
Reminds me of 2011-12

Like that season, we'll play much better football but they'll stick to us like virus.
Hopefully we don't have a mid season collapse this season and end up letting it run as close as that season.

Last edited:
FFS why is everybody worrying. We're only 6 games into a 38 game season.
Loads to play for yet and i'm quite confident that over a full season we will
prove to be the best team.
I agree - but to be fair we had comments on here after 5 games asking 'when is the earliest the title has been won?' and saying that 'we'll have title tied up by march'. People just need to calm down from both the irrational exuberance and the unreasonable despair. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

our problem is our finishing. nearly 30 shots, 1 goal. The shite while having much much lesser shots finish more.
The other team doesn't expect them to finish because of how crap they've played so it comes as a surprise.

You're all bottle merchants.

They're shit and got a few lucky breaks and now we have some literally ridiculous posts in here.

Agree completely.

It's absolutely, ridiculously frustrating. I hope they collapse over christmas into the irrelevance they have been over the last few years but I won't hold my breath.

Teams play their reputation and collapse as soon as there's even a glimpse of rag hope. It's the most annoying thing about football.

Year on year they are gifted points by sycophantic opposition, sycophantic refs and sycophantic linesmen.

FUCK OFF UNITED, YOU STUFFY SHIT CUNTS.

I'm actually laughing at this, it's cringeworthy nonsense

If aguero was six yards out having been played in by the oppositions cb or not been flagged for offside make no mistake he would score. Fair play to martial he took the chances but they weren't created through any guile or craft. Navas might have put one away ffs. Against the hammers I don't remember one sitter being missed.

You're all bottle merchants.

They're shit and got a few lucky breaks and now we have some literally ridiculous posts in here.

They'll probably beat Sunderland then they'll lose their next 4 league games IMO.
Sunderland-h
Arsenal-a
Everton-a
Us-h
Palace-a

A trip to Moscow in between Everton and us as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.