United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not sure if I laughed more when we scored the sixth or when Stoke beat them yesterday. They are abysmal and I love it. For twenty years of stick, get fucked you shower of shite. You'll never die, you'll never die...I fucking hope you don't coz you are providing some sheer entertainment.

I think it's highly likely that Louis is a gonna now & Maureen will be in place after the Chelski game.

Do you really think Maureen will risk her reputation there?
IMO she'll be looking at that squad thinking "fuck that"

quite agree with this,maybe its a to bigger job, at least 70% of the playing staff need booting out and we all know Maureen likes to turn up where the carpet has been laid, not a cushy number and things could go sour very very quickly

Can't see Maureen going there, if he does it'll be to the end of the season only, that way they won't have to bankroll him and giggsy wiggsy can learn even more twat attitude from him.

Chuckle & the family man for the first game after the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.