United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the RAG's sacked him before their game against Chelsea tomorrow it could've gave the team the lift that a new manager gets when he is appointed (even if it is Giggs). I'm pleased they don't look like putting him out of his misery and having a board meeting about his future though.. fecking hell Chelsea sacked Mourinho for much less LOL !

I seem to remember something about the US Stock Exchange having to be informed 1st when moyes went, due to glazer's strip mining ownership.

Presumably same for LVG, so that would be tomorrow, Monday, morning (New York time). If he's not gone by then, he'll be around till Swansea in the new year at least. And if not gone then, he'll be around till either 4th is mathematically impossible and they lose anywhere along the way to the Europa final.

I want the chavs to stuff them as a goodbye present for the turtle
I can never imagine ever wanting the Rags to win. My perfect outcome is for them to sack LVG (not the United way!), and put Giggs in place with Scholes as his No 2. No fucking way would those two be able to control that dressing room. Rooney would end up picking the team.

I can never imagine ever wanting the Rags to win. My perfect outcome is for them to sack LVG (not the United way!), and put Giggs in place with Scholes as his No 2. No fucking way would those two be able to control that dressing room. Rooney would end up picking the team.
Fun watching them these days isn't it lol

When managers like Guardiola and Mourinho talked about wanting to manage the rags, they saw them as a footballing and financial powerhouse who were feasting at the top table. Now, they're a rag-tag, failing outfit who are failing to hit most of their football targets. Last season they missed three out of four, the season before they missed two of the four. This season they've already missed two (last 8 of the League Cup and last 16 of the CL) and could well miss a third (finishing in the top 3).

When Guardiola mentioned that he could see himself managing them, it was 2010/11, which was the last season they hit all of those targets and he was at the CL semi-final against Schalke. The place started to fall apart when Baconface retired and it's been going steadily downhill since.

Sack the Turtle and bring on Maureen I say.

I think the Ushited money machine vs The Egotistical One will result in carnage, a meltdown f mega proportions never been seen before.

Maureen will not be able to manage such a bunch of useless twats to any great effect and within week, weeks I tell you there will be tears and tantrums all round and this heap of shite will plummet.... Just watch this space.

c6AYkra.gif

EBexR3B.gif
tumblr_nz7i4jQI031rlpicfo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.