United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was mentioning this to me in the pub yesterday. Imagine they'll have the Chelsea game then make an announcement.

certainly this is quite true,but as always the press or bookies seem to get as near to confirmation as you can get before it hits the daily's, possible united have approached JM and the deal is leave it until after the Chelsea game, i wouldnt be surprised at all for a statement from united saying Louis has the full backing of the board

Does anyone still have the link where some rag who is filming city fans outside the swamp before a derby getting slapped twice by a female city fan?
Cant get it on you tube?

Giggs must be getting itchy fingers at Van Gaal getting the boot and him getting in the hotseat.

You can tell he is anxious by looking at him on the sidelines.. him and Van Gaal barely speak, he is always first down the tunnel.. does his own thing shouting on the touchline. He seems more popular with the players and respect him more.. probably because they all fuck models and their brother's wives..

He loving LVG's demise, loving it. Me too LOL !

Someone was mentioning this to me in the pub yesterday. Imagine they'll have the Chelsea game then make an announcement.
Unless they win then they will have to stick with him for a while longer.
Maybe just enough until they get knocked out of the fa cup

It would be funny in the extreme if Mourinho used the rags interest in him to get the Real or PSG jobs.

Let's hope they beat Chelsea so they can keep the clown (Van Gaal) in charge long enough until Mourinho gets a top top job. He is the only manager who strikes fear in me if the RAG's get him as he is a trophy machine.. and has Guardiola's number from his time in Madrid (albeit one La Liga title win). If they got him after Whisky Nose quit instead of Moyes I dread to think what would've happened.. there is a reason there hardcore away fans was chanting his name. This is there chance to reverse that mistake, so I hope they keep Van Gaal !! =-X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.