United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the "bluemoon in meltdown " thread on ragcafe hasn't been bumped for a while.
I wonder if my little woman VanGaalEra has had his little botty slapped for being ever so slightly obsessed with quoting our posts.
*waves at VanGaalEra *
Hiya flower, we've missed you.

Dunno whether this has been on here, or came from here....
Dennis Law interview after yesterday's game:
Q: Do you think your United team would beat the present team?
DL: Yes, probably 1-0!
Q: 1-0, why do you think it would be so close?
DL: Well, most of us are over 70 now.

I just find it hilarious that they're stuck between either Giggs or Mourinho. Both would be the wrong choice, but they feel they need a big name just to please the fans, and that just shows the total lack of a blueprint or plan for them to move forwards. We're very blessed to have Soriano and Txiki, astute guys at the top who know what they're doing and what they want. There is nobody like that at Utd. Woodward is a joke, and the Glazers are only interested in the money and business side of it. They're crying out for a director of football, thats the sort of model they need. But there's none of that, just knee jerk managerial decisions, and the eternal hope that Ronaldo's coming back. Moyes was a bad choice, and Van Gaal was just going from one extreme to the other. Somebody like Rudy Garcia at Roma could be a good choice, maybe Thomas Tuchel, he definitely has potential, but the rags won't consider managers like that.
And god knows who's in charge of identifying players. Given the amount of money they've spent (on a team that won the title), they've got a piss poor squad. There seems to be no planning whatsoever. No vision for a style of play. How many world class players did they get for their £300-odd million? De Gea at a push?

I see the "bluemoon in meltdown " thread on ragcafe hasn't been bumped for a while.
I wonder if my little woman VanGaalEra has had his little botty slapped for being ever so slightly obsessed with quoting our posts.
*waves at VanGaalEra *
Hiya flower, we've missed you.

He's gone to ground, has he got a bird and finally got laid? Or realised his user name isn't appropriate on a rag forum anymore? Cyberman is carrying out his good work for deluded rag on forum though.

And god knows who's in charge of identifying players. Given the amount of money they've spent (on a team that won the title), they've got a piss poor squad. There seems to be no planning whatsoever. No vision for a style of play. How many world class players did they get for their £300-odd million? De Gea at a push?

And De Gea will be the first one out the door at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.