United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giddy rag I know usually texts me when they win. Soon as the final whistle goes a text always comes through giving it large.. (doesn't if they lose). So last night I waited....and I waited....Nothing, so I texted him and asked what score did it finish. Got a limp text saying he's off to bed up early. Fuckin creased myself laughing. Aren't they a bitter bunch!!

Apologies if this is the wrong thread, but whilst enjoying the sh*t we are all able to throw at the Rags, I am really embarrassed that we have only finished in 4th place by virtue of goal difference over the Scum.

This really brings into focus what a p*ss poor season's overall result this has been considering the quality of our players compared to the rabble playing for the Rags. Injuries have obviously affected us badly this season, but the collective poor selections, tactics from the manager coupled with some dreadfully inadequate and half-hearted performances by the players have really dragged the season down imo.

The totally embarrassing performance against Real Madrid, when we never looked like we were trying to score a goal, topped the lot and showed why we need Pep to come in and clear the decks of apathy and poor players simply collecting their money.

Seeing the PL table in black and white, with the Rags in 5th position despite their totally garbage team and performances, absolutely screams collective failure in my opinion.

I for one am truly glad to say goodbye to MP and wish Pep all the luck in trying to turn this shambolic situation around very quickly.

Last edited:
Not sure if this scans..

Your mascots are blue
Your players' kids too
You aspire to be us
And we know that it's true

Apologies if this is the wrong thread, but whilst enjoying the sh*t we are all able to throw at the Rags, I am really embarrassed that we have only finished in 4th place by virtue of goal difference over the Scum.

This really brings into focus what a p*ss poor season's overall result this has been considering the quality of our players compared to the rabble playing for the Rags. Injuries have obviously affected us badly this season, but the collective poor selections, tactics from the manager coupled with some dreadfully inadequate and half-hearted performances by the players have really dragged the season down imo.

The totally embarrassing performance against Real Madrid, when we never looked like we were trying to score a goal, topped the lot and showed why we need Pep to come in and clear the decks of apathy and poor players simply collecting their money.

Seeing the PL table in black and white, with the Rags in 5th position despite their totally garbage team and performances, absolutely screams collective failure in my opinion.

I for one am truly glad to say goodbye to MP and wish Pep all the luck in trying to turn this shambolic situation around very quickly.

I wouldn't call it embarrassing at all. I for one am not embarassed by City. Yes we have been underwhelming but it has been a weird season adding to the fact that the team knew in advance there is a reshuffling for next season. In CL we have in fact overachieved our target.

It takes a lot more than winning a cup, getting 4th all the made sweeter by GD, and one goal away from getting to the CL final to be embarrassed. We'll do fine with Pep.

I wouldn't call it embarrassing at all. I for one am not embarassed by City. Yes we have been underwhelming but it has been a weird season adding to the fact that the team knew in advance there is a reshuffling for next season. In CL we have in fact overachieved our target.

It takes a lot more than winning a cup, getting 4th all the made sweeter by GD, and one goal away from getting to the CL final to be embarrassed. We'll do fine with Pep.

This.
'Underwhelming', 'disappointing' is fair. That City have been off the boil and still come 4th isn't a bad place to start from next season.

You were happy with the performance against Real then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.