United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, a lot of them on that goal difference thread agree that GD in a league campaign spread over 38 matches is the right way to go but seriously it would be fucking embarrassing if anyone on here ever started a thread like that if it was the other way round and they'd done us on goal difference a couple of times. After seeing that thread I hope to fuck that every time we finish above them in future it is ALWAYS on goal difference!

I see they boo'd van gaals speech last night, disrespectful twats. Van gaal has in theory taken United forward from moyes' season and they're still in a fa cup final. We get slated for not staying behind for pellegrinis speech who has taken this club backwards. We won't hear anything from it, double standards.

Classic interview.

Louis van Gaal says Manchester United fans expect too much

"They are expecting a lot. But I think these expectations are much too high, and we are a team in transition, and that I have said when I started here.
Been in transition for a long time, I've noticed.

But my personal favourite:
We have to take care of that, but nevertheless, when everybody was fit we were first in the league, and these are the facts.

Would have won the league if it wasn't for injuries, don't you know?

Let's hope they fall for it.

its just so funny.
I always knew that one day we'd be top dogs, football always runs in cycles given time. I must say though that I never imagined it would be as funny or as entertaining as this. I am crying daily at something or other that they are up to. from inventing bombs to wanting GD scrapped to suit themselves. if that's not enough to warm the cockles of your heart they then get a crowd of mancs only and there's no fucker there. the plastic gloryhunters that have no connection to the area showing their true colours. and all this in one week.

take a bow united you are fucking funny.

if its any consolation we wouldn't of minded playing Thursday Sunday as we are not up our own arse and have no sense of entitlement.
Dead right. The 'Local' fans that were there last night would have fitted into the Bog where the 'Bomb' was found.
The only noise was coming from the Bournemouth fans, then some booing from the half dozen who stayed to listen to Lovable Louis
pearls of wisdom.

When was Old Toilet expanded to 125,000?
If official attendance was 74,363 and there were 50,000 empty seats then I must have missed the expansion.
Bet the scummy twats still try and call our ground the Emptihad...rag twats.

They count the season tickets whether or not they're used. I think we do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.