United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a poor performance, it's been a below par season, but there's a difference between disappointing and embarrassing. It's over now though, behind us, done. I don't care who finished below us, a new season starts today and it should be fun, life's too short to be embarrassed by something you have no say or control over.

I think to put it into context;
Chelsea had an embarrassing season whilst ours was disappointing.
Also how many Managers of the Season have been sacked shortly afterwards recently....Bodgers and Joe M I can think of immediately. Who will be next I wonder?

I found the Madrid performance embarrassing, and blame the manager and players for it.

To have not made a serious attempt to go for it at only 0-1 down was in my opinion spineless and embarrassing . Things can only get better after such a performance , and I am sure that Pep will not be putting out a team that shows no ambition in similar circumstances.

End of and move on .

The beauty of a forum eh ?

Unfortunately this is not the thread to discuss the Madrid match so I'll confine myself to saying that I didn't find it at all embarrassng and I don't think it was particularly disappointing. It is unfortunate that meany on here rant about ferdinand, Scholes and co but still allow themselves to be influenced unduly by the rubbish spouted by the media.

'Re the United attendance ..... There WAS 74,000 there last night, it was just that there were 30,000 under the seats looking for suspect devices.

Can we go back to the thread subject please ?

There's a million threads on the main forum to discuss our calamitous/disastrous/disappointing/underwhelming/average season (delete as appropriate), where most of the comments being made here, have already been made 1000 times.

This is for laughing at united's expense.

1 Relegated back out of the elite (CL) league after one season back in it knowing that failure to gain promotion back next season will leave their Adidas deal in tatters.
2 Stadium capacity soon to be cut to 72,000 due to it being old and not complying with current legislation regarding the provision of disabled facilities.
3 Match postponed due to outsourced security cock up. Poor stadium management.
4 Late for successive matches in London delaying kick offs both times. Poor pre game preparation.
5 Season ticket sales slow due to unpopular manager and terrible football. Board split as to whether to replace him and who to replace him with.
6 Best player likely to move on this Summer.

Overall it's a picture of decline and general drift both on the pitch and off it. Over on the Cafe they're worried about becoming Liverpool. Carry on the way they are doing for another 3 years and AC Milan might be more appropriate.

I wouldn't call it embarrassing at all. I for one am not embarassed by City. Yes we have been underwhelming but it has been a weird season adding to the fact that the team knew in advance there is a reshuffling for next season. In CL we have in fact overachieved our target.
You were happy with the performance against Real then ?

Thought I answered it. Underwhelmed but certainly not embarassed. The 8 goals we let Middlesbrough walk in, now then we are talking about embarrassing.

Last edited:
"She also splashed £2000 on fake tan, false nails and glam outfits to look like his stunning girlfriend Melissa McKenzie."

How the fuck is this a news story and not a social services case study?

PAY-Mai-Alexander.jpg

januzaj-nguoiyeu.jpg

"She also splashed £2000 on fake tan, false nails and glam outfits to look like his stunning girlfriend Melissa McKenzie."

How the fuck is this a news story and not a social services case study?

PAY-Mai-Alexander.jpg

By the looks of it only a quid went on the fake tan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.