United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Van Gael. Found him honest and quite funny especially when dealing with reporters.

Cant see the football getting much better under Mourinho.

What's happening to the ladies man?

I was only posting a few days ago that I couldn't see the Glazers wanting someone like Mourinho for all sorts of reasons. I can only surmise that they've decided it's shit or bust.

Being out of the top four is hurting them financially and I'm not convinced they're awash with ready cash. They certainly won't be when Mourinho and Mendes get going.

It was probably was the only option left, in fairness. Some people say don't look too deeply into Mendes. But I think it is pivotal. He has the best players on his books and Jose is his best buddy. We will see an influx of these signings now.

Poor Bryan. Sat their patiently like a ventriloquists dummy, hoping the job would be handed to him, now he's got no chance of ever getting it if the Eye Gouger gets rid of him.

He'll be found out very quickly if he takes a managerial role elsewhere.

I was only posting a few days ago that I couldn't see the Glazers wanting someone like Mourinho for all sorts of reasons. I can only surmise that they've decided it's shit or bust.

Being out of the top four is hurting them financially and I'm not convinced they're awash with ready cash. They certainly won't be when Mourinho and Mendes get going.

This is a direct result of us landing Pep, nothing more, nothing less.

They have had to react and the only name in town big enough is probably the last man you would think they would want from a footballing perspective.

Hilarious to see us calling the shots in reality.

What a shame that the United players are now "on hols" because I'm sure that Mata would have a few tales to tell. I can just imagine them all grouped around him in the dressing room. What price a bid for King Chav John Terry ? Don't think he'll be happy with his £ 100,000 pay cut at Chelski.

ZV28xkf.jpg

I can't find that BBC story of Sir Ticket Tout saying Mourinho isn't a Manchester United manager. They wouldn't remove it would they? Anyone got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.