United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks appreciate that. I take it you guys think Mourinho will flop then?
Nothing's certain is it.

I know Utd fans are desperate to get back and want to believe in him. I'd be the same, but standing back a bit beforehe went to Real Madrid he was No. 1. The new Clough. Then at real Madrid the pressure seemed to get to him. I know he had some success, but that was the first time he had some problems in a managerial job and there were some real low points. Looked like football wise he had rehabilitated himself at Chelsea but his conduct on the touchline was very poor, and last season it looked like he had lost the dressing room. He does not have the aura any more. And I don't think many Utd fans are deep down that comfortable with him. I don't think they will tolerate a slow start.

I think he has an impossible job because the current Utd squad is the poorest I can remember. The popular idea was that like pellegrini, LVG was dragging Utd down. In my opinion LVG bought badly, but the biggest problem was not LVG's coaching but the poor standard of Utd's players, particularly the midfield. I know we only finished above you on goal difference but we had an exceptional year with the Pep announcement and a terrible run of luck with injuries. had Kompany, De Bruyne, Silva, Nasri, Aguero stayed fit, we'd have gone very close despite the managerial change

Best manager in the world? Remind me where chelsea were when he was sacked; was it 16th?
The theatre of cunts has its new king.

I'd have been genuinely concerned if they'd have got Ancelotti or Pochetino because they'd have turned them around and made them a real force again.
Peggy will be his usual knobhead self and at first, all the sycophants with lap it up. They'll accept his excuses about "fake results" and what the ref did etc until it becomes obvious that things are going tits.
He had a problem with abramovic looking over his shoulder. He'll have more than that this time and it won't take long for him to go under.

They say in sport that you are as good as your last game so I guess that managers are as good as their last season. The Rags are dreaming of when Maureen was a top manager years ago but his last season ? Sacked with his club 16th in the Prem, below Watford, Swansea, Bournemouth, Stoke etc. Still, I guess 15th or higher for the Rags will be a big improvement for him.

Fuck em, match made in heaven
World's most arrogant club has now got the world's most arrogant manager with world's most arrogant fans.
Pep will stomp Jose a mud hole and walk it dry.

Portuguese eye gauger = Peg

I'd prefer something that didn't have the nationality in it like

Malicious eye gauger = Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.