United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? Are you saying that Your club won't have to pay 100m for a player one day?

Ive no doubt we will but i will hazard a guess and say they will be worth it!

Pogba and Lukaku for northwards of £200M when you add wages and those agent fees in pmsl.

The United Way.

Ive no doubt we will but i will hazard a guess and say they will be worth it!

Pogba and Lukaku for northwards of £200M when you add wages and those agent fees in pmsl.

The United Way.
Maybe today those prices are unjustifiable, but these boys are young yet and have the next 10yrs to pay it back.

Yeah im Cognizant of that but i was actually was an episode of lost titled Tabula Rasa when I registered the acc
Nah, tabula rasa is what you once were before the rags programmed you with dabs, sponsored tragedy milking etc.

You're doing well. Carry on.

Yeah im Cognizant of that but i was actually was an episode of lost titled Tabula Rasa when I registered the acc
Ah, right. Just wondered. Couldn't get into that programme. Anyway, as a Rag, are you ok with the direction Mourinho is taking you in? I'm asking because the guy guarantees trophies, and I've always maintained that fans don't really give a shite about the style of football players, as long as it brings silverware. You got into the CL through the back door, but that back door brings with it a trophy, and you also won the Carling Cup - the two minor trophies, but still trophies. So, are you happy with his style of football, and the fact that you're going to be getting that for the foreseeable future? This is a genuine question by the way.

Ah, right. Just wondered. Couldn't get into that programme. Anyway, as a Rag, are you ok with the direction Mourinho is taking you in? I'm asking because the guy guarantees trophies, and I've always maintained that fans don't really give a shite about the style of football players, as long as it brings silverware. You got into the CL through the back door, but that back door brings with it a trophy, and you also won the Carling Cup - the two minor trophies, but still trophies. So, are you happy with his style of football, and the fact that you're going to be getting that for the foreseeable future? This is a genuine question by the way.
Not happy with the style of football at times especially when there's no need to be negative, that's probably one the biggest issues I had with Mourinho's appointment. I knew he would bring trophies and that winning mentality back, but I've always hated how he sets his team's up when the grind is on. hated his Chelsea 04-06 title winning sides for many reasons and one of those was the style of football on display. I've always been a fan of attacking footballing and I am not yet decided on how I feel about Mourinho long term. Maybe after we win a Major trophy or 2 I'll have a better understanding of what it feels like to win it 'his way' and whether or not it's worth winning anything that way. And tbh the brand of football in fergies latter years was poor, only embellished by the trophy haul. I feel we are headed towards the right direction with Mourinho, we are assembling another solid team and we have gained some good cup final experience. With some class additions to the squad this summer, I think we can pip you to the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.