United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this shit about Pogba not being available. Tough luck!

They are not a victim of circumstance, he got sent off for stamping on somebody when a game was won. They also forget to mention that he played against us last season and we played them off the pitch

Who's the other guy?
I'm not sure but Keys said "Have you enjoyed watching your favourite team play"(as in united) so I was expecting it to be someone involved at united in the past but having googled who @everythingchangesbutblue suggested it does look like him. He seemed to offer more balanced views than the other two to be fair to him. Well I'm not sure I agree they took the game to us in the second half and had us on the back foot, they just had more moments than the first half but at least he didn't try and claim they were hard done by.

All this shit about Pogba not being available. Tough luck!

They are not a victim of circumstance, he got sent off for stamping on somebody when a game was won. They also forget to mention that he played against us last season and we played them off the pitch

Has it occurred to anyone that Pogba's sending off was a deliberate act, on advice from his PR team, to stop him playing in the derby. After all if he played and they got beaten it wouldn't look good for him but now he comes out of it with reputation intact or even enhanced as the rags are all bleating excuses that with him in the side they would have won.

I'm not sure but Keys said "Have you enjoyed watching your favourite team play"(as in united) so I was expecting it to be someone involved at united in the past but having googled who @everythingchangesbutblue suggested it does look like him. He seemed to offer more balanced views than the other two to be fair to him.

I thought the question n response was as if he was Everton, so Collins sounds reasonable.

I thought the question n response was as if he was Everton, so Collins sounds reasonable.
Edit: His answer was "Yes I thought the second half was really exciting, Manchester United decided to have a go..." or something along those lines. Maybe Keys was just confused there or alluding to who he favoured between the two Manchester clubs.

Last edited:
Has it occurred to anyone that Pogba's sending off was a deliberate act, on advice from his PR team, to stop him playing in the derby. After all if he played and they got beaten it wouldn't look good for him but now he comes out of it with reputation intact or even enhanced as the rags are all bleating excuses that with him in the side they would have won.

Yep. I thought so at the time. I think his advisors told him after his comments to make sure he's not available for the derby.

Pogba is a decent player dont get me wrong but i dont think he would have made a blind bit of difference to the result yesterday.
He may have provided Lumpkaku with a bit more service yes, but he would have spent most of the game chasing kevin, david and dinho.

We didnt have our record scorer on the pitch, our first choice LB, our best CB this season in Stones, or club legend vinnie for 45mins and we have had to play a CM in at LB and for a while yesterday we had dinho at CB.........now that too me is a lot more of a disruption to a team than missing a dabber and dancer?? Or am i viewing things through my blue tinted specs again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.