Not open for further replies.
Dear United fans,
Why we celebrated like we did.
1. It was`nt particularly that we came to your place and won the Derby
2. It was`nt particularly to crow
3. It was`nt particularly that we had 65% possession at Old Trafford
4. It was`nt particularly because we broke your 40 game unbeaten home record
5. It was`nt particularly because we broke your 100% home record for the season
6. It was`nt particularly that we increased or lead to 11 points at the top of the table from our nearest rival

It was I think that we recorded our 14th consecutive win in the premier League and marching on to break more records at home and abroad, records since the very start of football as we know it. plus a soupcon of 1,2,3,4,5,6, as well.

must admit seeing your miserable kites puts the cherry on the cake

See Maureen still making little digs about celebrating goals. He is such an annoying ****. I suppose when keeping their armchair lot happy is the only goal as an owner, by winning trophies at any cost, then you have to sell your soul to the devil.

Lakaku looks well pissed off to me. Bet he got a shit load of abuse behind closed doors last week for his performance.

Dear United fans,
Why we celebrated like we did.
1. It was`nt particularly that we came to your place and won the Derby
2. It was`nt particularly to crow
3. It was`nt particularly that we had 65% possession at Old Trafford
4. It was`nt particularly because we broke your 40 game unbeaten home record
5. It was`nt particularly because we broke your 100% home record for the season
6. It was`nt particularly that we increased or lead to 11 points at the top of the table from our nearest rival

It was I think that we recorded our 14th consecutive win in the premier League and marching on to break more records at home and abroad, records since the very start of football as we know it. plus a soupcon of 1,2,3,4,5,6, as well.

must admit seeing your miserable kites puts the cherry on the cake

I think the answer was "because we could".

I think the answer was "because we could".

i wish you`d told me that before i feel like i`ve wasted my time now
images

Yep, we're also one of the very few clubs who don't lose players they're not happy to lose. Who was the last city player to leave that the club didn't want to leave?
It happens, Sancho was the last, but had they been more enthusiastic we'd have kept Kolarov, Nasri, Milner and Tevez amongst others.

They say Mourinho is the master of deflection, but surely that title goes to the Manchester United board?

How can a club be so poorly run on the pitch for so many years after its last major league success? There was no continuity plan after Ferguson left. They have brought in three managers that were either shit, played shit football, or both. They have been as bad in the transfer market as City were at its worst under Hughes: a sea of flops with the occasional mild success. It is telling that the core of their current team are either academy players or players who were at the club under Ferguson.

Fellaini's a key player for them FFS.

They're either going to need to spend a boat load of money or fix the way they are run as a club if they ever want major successes again.

They say Mourinho is the master of deflection, but surely that title goes to the Manchester United board?

How can a club be so poorly run on the pitch for so many years after its last major league success? There was no continuity plan after Ferguson left. They have brought in three managers that were either shit, played shit football, or both. They have been as bad in the transfer market as City were at its worst under Hughes: a sea of flops with the occasional mild success. It is telling that the core of their current team are either academy players or players who were at the club under Ferguson.

Fellaini's a key player for them FFS.

They're either going to need to spend a boat load of money or fix the way they are run as a club if they ever want major successes again.

Spot on. They are simply throwing money at "named players" without any cohesive strategy. They have a long way to go to begin running the club in a manner that is likely to yield sustained improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.