United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone else noticed this , but walking to the game yesterday , just passing under the bridge from Alan Turing Way , I saw two piles of GMP's finest horse manure . In each one some wag had put a card saying ' if found , please return to Old Trafford ' Really put me in a good mood for the game !

Don't know if anyone else noticed this , but walking to the game yesterday , just passing under the bridge from Alan Turing Way , I saw two piles of GMP's finest horse manure . In each one some wag had put a card saying ' if found , please return to Old Trafford ' Really put me in a good mood for the game ![/QUOTE if I'm correct, the BBC call him Bertie, surprised you haven't seen them before.

On another issue, I was wondering how many blues had bets with rags on the derby and failed to collect. In my local I was amused that the resident gobby United fanatic suddenly went blind and had problems seeing me grinning at him and all recollection of the pint wager completely slipped his mind. Sad bastards, the lot of them.

Last edited:
I see Scuba got away with a deliberate shove in his own penalty area todY. We can't lay off tje gas with the luck Utd are having this season.

Don't know if anyone else noticed this , but walking to the game yesterday , just passing under the bridge from Alan Turing Way , I saw two piles of GMP's finest horse manure . In each one some wag had put a card saying ' if found , please return to Old Trafford ' Really put me in a good mood for the game !

Very good!

A certain celeb fan who the BBC took the piss out of would probably know who did it ;)

Team of the year? If they ever won it they should get Robert De Niro to present the trophy in character from "Once upon a time in America"....."Noodles".

What was that someone was saying about players going down easy gust of wind wasn't it PEG?

tumblr_p1442pm2mX1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.