United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have strengthened quite significantly so far, and if/when Sanchez joins us we'll have the most formidable attacking side in the Prem. I have no doubt about that. I expect the Dippers, Arse, Chavs and Spuds will all add quality to their squads before the window closes. The rags have been playing catch-up for a long time now, and spending 100 million on Lukaku is not going to further their cause. He is not, and never will be what they need, but he's exactly what Maureen needs. The question is, why spend such an absurd amount of money on a Pulis or Allardyce type of player to appease a manager who has a history of moving on after a couple of years? The next 'chosen one' might not want to play long-ball, but too bad, he'll be stuck with the world's most expensive battering ram earning absolutely obscene amounts of money but doing practically nothing in return. Because as sure as night follows day Peg will be gone within 12 months. Nothing surer.

Truth is, the rags are not advancing, and they're not treading water either - they're sinking.
I can see why you would think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.