United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If....If...If....

We were treated the same as most teams in the league and given blatant pens it would have been all
tumblr_ok5a5r1RNv1tf8a5ao1_500.gif
different....
Not to mention cup games
tumblr_oovb3yqwuc1tf8a5ao1_500.gif
tumblr_olhjzdCPwi1tf8a5ao1_1280.gif

Watch as Zlatan Ibrahimovic shamefully dives against Saint Etienne to win a crucial free kick!
Zlatan Ibrahimovic likes to show himself as a very tough football player. I don’t know why does he likes to dive so much.

Zlatan scored the goal that got United the lead against Saint Etienne, but the free kick, that got the goal, should not be given.

Ibra managed to get that foul with a shocking dive.

I mean, Zlatan is almost 2 meters tall and yet, he fell to the ground like a piece of paper!

Zlatan should be booked and Saint Etienne should get a free kick, but instead United got the lead, and Zlatan is currently the hero of the match!
tumblr_ohbdn1df9L1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

If only we had a someone called Gill with such influence.... Don't get me started on the assaults committed by big nose and pogshit...

So fukin predictable. .my boyhood dream..I have waited all my life. .the biggest club in the world. .best ground in the world. With the best fans in the world.....****

Making noise, stealing donuts, syphoning petrol, ticket touting, looking under ladies toilets, tbh it's hard to tell the mibs from the players and officials

Yep, Lukaku is quality, and will get you goals. Underlying question is, based on little else changing from last year will it be enough? And what exactly is enough for you guys these days? Is the 'goal' of the next 5 year plan any different to the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.