United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to them even in the darkest of times they have provided us with some great entertainment.

Last night I decided against watching them so as not to put an evil curse on the chances of a glorious outcome. You dont have to have seen it to know that them having been put out of the cup by a Championship club with a last minute goal is fantastic.

For the draw then to be made and put us against Bristol City thus avoiding Arsenal and Chelsea is the stuff dreams are made of.

I have had some excellent bites already today simply sat on my arse texting. I think its nearly time to go out and find more rags to discuss football with.
Just text them saying play kids and your B team is the way to progress in the cup.

Absolutely devastated this morning, I always get up and wat h the games that are on, yet today I slept in a little later than usual. Got set up with my. my cup of tea and I. Ouldnt believe it Bristol scored hahahahahahHahahahHa

Sorry just stopped laughing hahahhaahhaha

60dJO3S.jpg

The other big problem is their transfer policy. They buy big names without a second thought to how they will fit in.[/QUOTE]
Whichever attacking players United sign (Griezmann, Perisic, Bale) they will be made to look average or poor by the dreadful tactics of their manager. Look what he's done to Mkhitaryan, Mata and Ibrahimovic, all once considered world class. The first two in particular are recurring jokes now, nothing more. Mourinho is a bitter, stubborn man who belongs nowhere near a team that call themselves the biggest in the world.

The other big problem is their transfer policy. They buy big names without a second thought to how they will fit in.
It’s simple really- big names sell shirts and appear on the back pages whether they fit in or not.
I suspect that if their commercial manager and team were making such a bollox as the football ones are , they would have been replaced by now.

Well I've had a lovely morning. Working from home with SSN on in the background providing me with some laughs. First mourinho saying how lucky Bristol City were, then giggs saying that we have a good first 11 or maybe 12 or 13 but we don't have a good enough squad beyond that. Followed by scholes rolling out the "how will they cope when they get injuries" bollocks.

‘They came here tonight to watch Manchester United’
Date published: Thursday 21st December 2017 12:16

Bristol-City-fans-700x366.jpg

Propaganda

On the Bristol City fans: “They came here tonight to watch Manchester United.”

On Bristol City’s ‘luck’: “It’s the luck that you need to beat a Premier League side…to beat the best club in the world.”

On Paul Pogba: “The pitch is too dry…which doesn’t quite suit him!”

Ladies and gentlemen, Phil Neville.

http://www.football365.com/news/they-came-here-tonight-to-watch-manchester-united

If you were the Glazers would you be happy giving Jose another £150 million to spend on players in the summer? You don’t get much of a return do you when Lindihop is not first pick at centre half, Matic is just a sideways pass clogger and Lukaku doesn’t turn up against any team in the top ten.

It’s December and all the rags are realistically playing for is the Fa cup, I’ve seen nothing from them that suggest that they can rip it up in the Champions league. If you were a season ticket holder you would be ready to burn old Trafford down if that’s the return you get on the pitch. They lap it up unfortunately for them and believe that everything is ok and if it wasn’t for those pesky kids at City they would be running away with the league.

Leicester will be a potential banana skin, they looked a different team when Vardy and Mahrez got on the pitch the other night which will give their back 4 some trouble. A few more results like this and we could be talking about them fighting for 4th. Happy Christmas blues.
Edited for accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.