United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
60dJO3S.jpg

LOL excellent.

Notice the words "get back", tells you a lot.
Yep, they’re obsessed with history and ironically it’s the successes they had in recent history, and their obsession with the man that achieved them, that are now the single biggest stumbling block to them moving on.
The clock won’t go backwards raggies, it’s done and dusted.

Last night was a great result for the Carabao Cup after more and more people have started to say it's a waste of time and should be scrapped. United and Bristol City may have given this trophy a new lease of life.
Brilliant

Yep, they’re obsessed with history and ironically it’s the successes they had in recent history, and their obsession with the man that achieved them, that are now the single biggest stumbling block to them moving on.
The clock won’t go backwards raggies, it’s done and dusted.

It's beginning to look a lot like...

JS76740401.jpg

Last night was a great result for the Carabao Cup after more and more people have started to say it's a waste of time and should be scrapped. United and Bristol City may have given this trophy a new lease of life.
Oh my fucking god,ask for a brain cell for christmas

Gary Neville: "You see the wave of celebrations - I saw it at Huddersfield before the United game - they are over-celebrating, that's not a criticism. When you have that wave of celebration and spirit, you can feel it. It's difficult to stop. I'm not sure what can stop them."

there is that O-C word again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.