United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course your Christmas schedule is harder it's because when you won the league six games out of the gates you had played fucking nobody!

A question for Falcao. Do you genuinely believe all that inane gibberish that you continue to spout on here? I mean, I'm not sure what to make of you: you're either an extremely foolish wind-up troll, coming on a City forum trying to tell us the rags have given the Carabao Cup a 'new lease of life', or you're a sad and lonely little man with such low self-esteem that you think all posters on this forum (City fans or otherwise) are uneducated, illiterate buffoons with the IQ of a bicycle pump.

There's just something extremely odd about you - a trait not entirely unfamiliar with the average rag fan, admittedly.
To be fair, I think he/she/it must have meant that the rags have improved the quality of the tournament by exiting it and leaving 4 teams who want to play football to fight it out.

[QUOTE="karen7, but its fun to play with him all the same[/QUOTE]
Don't want to know what you do with him in your own time

it was a terrible performance and a shocking result for them but the thing that really cheeses me off is Pegs lack of humility when they lose. Its never his fault and he never ever gives any credit to opposition teams. thats a lack of respect. I think that pisses of the united mob as well.
anyone can get beat by a lesser opponent on any given day, but sometimes you have to suck it up and congratulate the other team. But not Peg. His first words to sum up the game, lucky, very lucky, they were lucky. Come on man, give some credit even if you dont mean it.

He is losing all the respect he once had.

Surely a piss take as he's never had any !

A question for Falcao. Do you genuinely believe all that inane gibberish that you continue to spout on here? I mean, I'm not sure what to make of you: you're either an extremely foolish wind-up troll, coming on a City forum trying to tell us the rags have given the Carabao Cup a 'new lease of life', or you're a sad and lonely little man with such low self-esteem that you think all posters on this forum (City fans or otherwise) are uneducated, illiterate buffoons with the IQ of a bicycle pump.

There's just something extremely odd about you - a trait not entirely unfamiliar with the average rag fan, admittedly.
Oh come on I was only joking with that. I believe most of what I write here.

It was a great result because your arrogant fucking twatting team got shown up by a team that cost £10 million.
You are just like most rags ie a C@nt so why don't you just fuck off and have a cry under your snide Giggsy duvet you tosser.

Bit harsh !

Falcao is a genuine United supporter - not one of the 659 million brain-dead lemmings that post on other team's forums just to prove that they are cnuts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.