United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were the Glazers would you be happy giving Jose another £150 million to spend on players in the summer? You don’t get much of a return do you when Lindihop is not first pick at centre half, Matic is just a sideways pass clogger and Lukaku doesn’t turn up against any team in the top ten.

It’s December and all the rags are realistically playing for is the Fa cup, I’ve seen nothing from them that suggest that they can rip it up in the Champions league. If you were a season ticket holder you would be ready to burn old Trafford down if that’s the return you get on the pitch. They lap it up unfortunately for them and believe that everything is ok and if it wasn’t for City they would be running away with the league.

Leicester will be a potential banana skin, they looked a different team when Vardy and Mahrez got on the pitch the other night which will give their back 4 some trouble. A few more results like this and we could be talking about them fighting for 4th. Happy Christmas blues.
I agree. United are just a cash cow to the Glazers. They generate huge revenues to prop up their US business empire and service their long-term debts. They will invest the bare minimum to try and remain in the top four just like the owners do at Arsenal. They put virtually nothing back into the Manchester community. A lot of their so-called community work is just cosmetic. That's why they don't support womens football. They will carry on signing big players just to protect their worldwide brand. It's all fur coat and no knickers as they used to say. To be fair most Mancunian and Salfordian Rags know this. The only risk to City is a hostile takeover from a consortium with very deep pockets, even then they will struggle to compete with our owners.

The rags are getting more obsessed with history by the week.

It really is starting to dawn on them that we are not going away. The pain is evident.

I hope Maureen hangs in for another 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.